- Bose Open Ear audio sunglasses — Hear lifelike audio while others hear practically nothing. It’s an experience that leaves you free to engage with the world, all while discreetly listening to music.
- Polarized lenses — These music sunglasses include shatter- and scratch-resistant polarized lenses to reduce glare, enhance visibility, and block 99% UVA/B rays. And you can add your prescription (Rx) to your Bose sunglasses anytime.
- Redesigned for luxury — Thoughtfully refined and strikingly elegant, the latest Bose sunglasses blend enhanced features and designs for an elevated way to listen
- Rectangular Bluetooth sunglasses — Finished in High-Gloss Black, Bose Frames Tenor style flaunts a refined square frame, a distinctive keyhole bridge, and ultramodern materials. Lens Width: 55 mm ; Bridge Width: 18 mm ; Temple Length: 136mm.
- Improved battery life — Rechargeable bluetooth sunglasses with up to 5.5 hours of continuous listening per charge. Bose music sunglasses fully charge in 1 hour.
- Bluetooth sunglasses — Pair your audio sunglasses to your device to listen to your favorites and take crystal-clear calls. Reliable Bluetooth range up to 30 ft.
- Advanced mic system — Designed to focus on your voice and reduce the sound of wind and noise around you, take crystal-clear calls on your Bose sunglasses.
- Disclaimer: When you open Bose Music App, click Headphones to connect your Frames. Frames imagery will be visible on the App post the full product release.