Personal information is collected for the purpose of identifying, locating, or contacting any of our valued customers. It is necessary for giving our customers the genuine experience of online shopping. The types of Personal Information that we collect are:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate, such as username, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which user receive communications from or on behalf of Spring.
- Transaction Information on how and what is purchased from Spring.
- Financial Account Information, including your Bkash account numbers or Credit/Debit card information, to process payments during purchase at Spring.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about user permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about user via the Site to:
- Generate user’s personal profile and manage the account to make future visits.
- Enable user-to-user communications regarding the account or order, fulfill and manage purchases, orders, Process payments, refunds, and other transactions.
- Offer and notify new products updates, administer sweepstakes, contests, deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions to the user.
- Respond to product and customer service requests, feedback request.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about user is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share the information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share user information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With the consent of user, or with an opportunity to withdraw consent, we may share user information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If one user interacts with other users of the Site, those users may see the name, profile photo, and descriptions of the activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When user post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, the posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about users visit to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share user information with our business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.