- The Mi Band 7 Pro bears some resemblance to the Redmi Smart Band Pro but with a larger 1.64-inch always-on AMOLED screen (326 PPI) as compared to the 1.47-inch display.
- There’s also a premium metal body here, and the combination of that and the big screen sure make it seem almost like a full-featured smartwatch.
- Expectedly, the new wearable shares some of its functionality with the smaller Mi Band 7, including the ability to monitor/track blood oxygen, sleep, heart rate, etc (via XDA).
- Xiaomi says the Mi Band 7 Pro offers over 180 watch faces out of the box and can track a whopping 117 sports modes, covering outdoor and indoor activities.
- Just like we heard rumored, GPS is now built-in, and 5ATM water resistance means it can also survive some swimming, provided you don’t go deeper than 50 meters underwater.
- The Mi Band 7 Pro reportedly lasts for up to 12 days on a single charge, thanks to its 235mAh battery.
- NFC support is included as well, enabling contactless payments where supported.
- Abilities like camera control, smart notifications, and lost phone detection round out the wearable’s feature set.
There are no reviews yet.